The Wedding season in India and I have a lover's quarrel. While I would miss out on the zing weddings bring to life's otherwise mundane routine, there are many other side effects which are very tough to put up with. Here is a look at each of them, one at a time.
- To get a Salon appointment is an achievement
- And so is getting your laundry from the dry cleaner on time
- Impossible to watch diet or follow fitness principles
- Clumsier closet with managing both winter wear and wedding wear- reiterate the closet organization tips to self.
- Higher car spend - sum of both fuel and car washes
NoMuch lesser Me-time, thanks to the amount of preparation that attending a wedding takes