The festivities have already begun. Dussehra is already done with, and it is less than a month to go for Deepawali. Let us take some extra steps this festive season. Further to decorating our homes/offices and dressing up, let us do something from within.
- Resist from buying that one (very) tempting thing that you would not anyway use (even for a day).
- Use that thing you bought some six months or more ago! May be that iPod (or the lipstick or similar) you bought with so much excitement?
- Stop using your credit/debit card for a week, except for food. Of course, we don't want to see you starve.
- Resist from watching any movies (or Saas-Bahu TV serials) for a week! You won't miss much, trust me.
- Say hello to your neighbor at office or home, who you usually just walk through.
- Finally, look at yourself in the mirror, take a deep (very deep, let your lungs fill up to the fullest) breath & smile at yourself. :-)
Today's guest post is brought to you by my mentor, Prasanta. He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met, and was lucky to be his trainee in my early years in the IT Industry.
A great sense of humor camouflaged under witty sarcasm, he exemplifies 'simple living and high thinking'. Welcome Prasanta, it is an honor to have you write for AllThingsSixx. :-)
Every Sunday, the forum is open for you all to share your views to the rest of the world through this blog. The arena is unlimited, the theme similar - anything that touches you, and can help someone else, in six points should make up a post.