- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
Tomorrow, October 2nd is Gandhi Jayanti in India. Some names are so great that they evoke respect at the mere mention. Gandhiji, fondly known as Bapu is Father of our Nation. He lived as an example, practicing and professing peace and harmony at a time when the country was witnessing violence all across in the angst against the British Raj.
Today, he is the biggest brand ambassador for my country, India. I have seen his teachings at numerous places in my visits outside the country.
I dedicate this post to him today. Happy Birthday, Bapu!