- Treat yourself to a large smile in the mirror, the first thing every morning. This will kick start your day positively, and make you feel fresh and energetic.
- Appreciate people around you – be it for their sense of dressing, their attitude or any other quality that they may be bestowed with, each one of us has something within. Boost their ego when they are having a low day, it can work wonders to them and the relationship that you share.
- Try and alleviate others' sufferings, specially the lesser blessed people around you. Lend your ears to them. Counsel and advise them if need be. Offer every help, which could be monetary or physical to them. This is sure to give you inner peace.
- Always feel blessed. The world is full of sufferings. Whenever you experience pain, emotional or physical, attribute it to bad karmas of the past.
- Always remember God. Count only your blessings, and remember to thank God for the good time. Spread happiness wherever you go.
- Daily give half an hour to your body – it could be walking, yoga, or any other activity. Relax by sitting at the floor level, on a rug or a carpet. Take conscious note of the food that you consume, and make sure it meets or is close to your daily nutrition requirements.
Today's guest post is brought to you by my best friend, and my favorite teacher, my Ma. She taught me to read, write, walk and finally drive. She taught me to think, wonder, appreciate and let go. She also taught me the impact of choice, the strength of forgiveness and importance of time. Ma, I love you.
Every Sunday, the forum is open for you all to share your views to the rest of the world through this blog. The arena is unlimited, the theme similar - anything that touches you, and can help someone else, in six points should make up a post.
I will look forward to your emails to keep the guest series going.