- Marinate your veggies in curd or spices for half an hour or more.
- Dry roast your spices for enhanced flavor and great essence
- Cook in the same water in which lentins have been soaked overnight to give your preparation a stronger taste.
- Use color contrasts for garnish - a red pepper on yellow food, or a green mint leaf over white yogurt
- Vary your grease with the same ingredients - ghee, butter, mustard oil, olive oil, pick your take.
- A hint of sugar can give your food the unexpected edge
Given that it is my first post on my blog, I wanted the topic to be very general. The most recurring activity in a day, any woman can bet on - something totally inevitable.
Here, I start my blog on All Things Six with one of strongest ingredients, Food.