Saturday 1 September 2012

Kitchen tricks

  • Marinate your veggies in curd or spices for half an hour or more.
  • Dry roast your spices for enhanced flavor and great essence
  • Cook in the same water in which lentins have been soaked overnight to give your preparation a stronger taste.
  • Use color contrasts for garnish - a red pepper on yellow food, or a green mint leaf over white yogurt
  • Vary your grease with the same ingredients - ghee, butter, mustard oil, olive oil, pick your take.
  • A hint of sugar can give your food the unexpected edge
Given that it is my first post on my blog, I wanted the topic to be very general. The most recurring activity in a day, any woman can bet on - something totally inevitable. 

Here, I start my blog on All Things Six with one of strongest ingredients, Food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel about the post

you might also like