Starting today, the blog will boast of a new series called the DIY (the DIY files from now on)
The first DIY starts with a Craft Idea to make a Paper Bouquet at Home. You would need these -
- Take colored paper and cut it in the shape of a flower you love.
- Add some glitter to this paper.
- Punch in a hole at the center of the flower using the punching machine.
- Take the bendable straw and poke it in the hole, with smaller side on front.
- Using the scissor, cut small streams out of the lower end of the straw and bend them to get them to lie down parallel with the paper
- Make as many flowers as you like and tie them up together with a ribbon
Your homemade bouquet is ready - use it as a Mother's day surprise, or to brighten up a special day for anyone you love. In this era when all one craves from another is time, a gift on which genuine effort and thought has been spent is sure to be appreciated.