.. that you end up hearing at work.
- Love birds' mushy talk
- In-laws chronicles from the lady whose in-laws are visiting her for a week
- Stitching ideas you are giving your Stylist - the neck, the length, the fit, blah
- Cooking instructions to the new domestic help
- Grocery orders, and the long and short of it
- Diaper changing process from the new mother
Now, I understand that many or most of the times, these conversations cannot be helped or postponed. But one small change, something as simple as getting up from your desk and move to the breakout area or an available meeting room can spare others the torture of involuntarily being made part and party of your own personal and domestic affairs.